POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Your source code in this newsgroup Server Time
9 Oct 2026 21:55:19 EDT (-0400)
  Your source code in this newsgroup (Message 1 to 17 of 17)  
From: Micha Riser
Subject: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 8 Jul 2000 18:39:53
Message: <3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch>
Hi all!

There are so many nice objects for POV-Ray around in this newsgroup. I
think they are woth being collected and systematically presented.
Therefore, if you allow me I'll do that job... that'll take me some
hours but I think it could result in a valuable thing.

So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
that it is all right! 

I'll then add your objects to the 'POV-Ray Objects collection' at
http://povobjects.keyspace.de . Of course your name and (if you have and
want so) a link to your website will be mentioned.

- Micha Riser
  POVObjects Admin

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de


Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 8 Jul 2000 19:07:35
Message: <3967b437@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] datacommch> wrote in message
news:3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch...
|
| So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
| your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
| that it is all right!

Permission granted, hope you find something of mine worthwhile.  Name/link,
whichever, is much appreciated.  Thanks for going to the trouble of collecting
stuff I'm too lazy to send, or unsure about submitting.
Most anything (all) I posted is in the other group which I see just now you
have asked there also.

Bob


Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 8 Jul 2000 20:48:53
Message: <slrn8mfjp5.ovr.ron.parker@linux.parkerr.fwi.com>
On Sun, 09 Jul 2000 00:40:33 +0200, Micha Riser wrote:
>So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
>your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
>that it is all right! 

Feel free to use anything of mine you find in this group, though I
suspect it's mostly textures rather than objects.

-- 
Ron Parker   http://www2.fwi.com/~parkerr/traces.html
My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.


Post a reply to this message

From: Fabien Mosen
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 02:31:21
Message: <39681AD4.65200612@skynet.be>
Micha Riser wrote:

> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!

It's all right for everything of mine.

Fabien.


Post a reply to this message

From: ingo
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 03:52:24
Message: <8F6C6F327seed7@204.213.191.228>
Micha Riser wrote:
>...
>please answer this post and tell me that it is all right! 
>...

OK

Ingo

-- 
Photography: http://members.home.nl/ingoogni/
Pov-Ray    : http://members.home.nl/seed7/


Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 05:15:46
Message: <396842c2@news.povray.org>
For some reason I can't get an email to you so Iv'e replied here. Feel free
to add anything I've posted.

Mick

"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] datacommch> wrote in message
news:3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch...
> Hi all!
>
> There are so many nice objects for POV-Ray around in this newsgroup. I
> think they are woth being collected and systematically presented.
> Therefore, if you allow me I'll do that job... that'll take me some
> hours but I think it could result in a valuable thing.
>
> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!
>
> I'll then add your objects to the 'POV-Ray Objects collection' at
> http://povobjects.keyspace.de . Of course your name and (if you have and
> want so) a link to your website will be mentioned.
>
> - Micha Riser
>   POVObjects Admin
>
> --
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>  email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
>  visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
>  POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de
>


Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 07:23:10
Message: <oj3emski7d8jk0ri505dq8b5i3p8b5ak9c@4ax.com>
On Sun, 09 Jul 2000 00:40:33 +0200, Micha Riser <mri### [at] datacommch>
wrote:

>So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
>your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
>that it is all right! 

If you find any of my stuff useful, feel free to snatch it.


Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet
TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg


Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 10:10:22
Message: <chrishuff-3D1209.09104009072000@news.povray.org>
In article <3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch>, Micha Riser 
<mri### [at] datacommch> wrote:

> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right! 

If you find anything useful in the few scenes I have posted, feel free 
to use it.

-- 
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] maccom
TAG(Technical Assistance Group) e-mail: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
Personal Web page: http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/
TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/


Post a reply to this message

From: hall
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 12:07:20
Message: <3968a338@news.povray.org>
Micha Riser wrote in message <3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch>...
>So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
>your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
>that it is all right!


from: (hall) Quadhall

    if any of my postings merits any attention or interest, feel free to add
mine as well.

Quadhall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/8148/ground_net.html


Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 15:41:11
Message: <3968d557@news.povray.org>
Feel free.

-- 
main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
):5;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/


Post a reply to this message

From: Micha Riser
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 15:59:23
Message: <3968DA08.A56757DF@datacomm.ch>
Thanks to you all. I've started adding your source code... and this will
keep my busy for some time.

-  Micha


Warp wrote:
> 
>   Feel free.
> 
> --
> main(i,_){for(_?--i,main(i+2,"FhhQHFIJD|FQTITFN]zRFHhhTBFHhhTBFysdB"[i]
> ):5;i&&_>1;printf("%s",_-70?_&1?"[]":" ":(_=0,"\n")),_/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
 POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de


Post a reply to this message

From: Andrea Ryan
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 9 Jul 2000 22:52:26
Message: <39693814.D4A507CC@global2000.net>
It's all right.
Brendan Ryan

Micha Riser wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> There are so many nice objects for POV-Ray around in this newsgroup. I
> think they are woth being collected and systematically presented.
> Therefore, if you allow me I'll do that job... that'll take me some
> hours but I think it could result in a valuable thing.
>
> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!
>
> I'll then add your objects to the 'POV-Ray Objects collection' at
> http://povobjects.keyspace.de . Of course your name and (if you have and
> want so) a link to your website will be mentioned.
>
> - Micha Riser
>   POVObjects Admin
>
> --
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>  email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
>  visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
>  POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de


Post a reply to this message

From: Jerome
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 11 Jul 2000 09:02:27
Message: <396B1AE2.25B9658A@iname.com>
I'm not sure I have posted much, but if you find anything
of mine useful, I have no problem with your using it.

		Jerome
-- 
******************************* Jérôme M. BERGER
* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
*******************************


Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 12 Jul 2000 17:21:58
Message: <396CE0CA.EBD6888D@yahoo.com>
whenever i post something, you can use what you like.

ryan constantine

Micha Riser wrote:
> 
> Hi all!
> 
> There are so many nice objects for POV-Ray around in this newsgroup. I
> think they are woth being collected and systematically presented.
> Therefore, if you allow me I'll do that job... that'll take me some
> hours but I think it could result in a valuable thing.
> 
> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!
> 
> I'll then add your objects to the 'POV-Ray Objects collection' at
> http://povobjects.keyspace.de . Of course your name and (if you have and
> want so) a link to your website will be mentioned.
> 
> - Micha Riser
>   POVObjects Admin
> 
> --
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>  email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
>  visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
>  POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de


Post a reply to this message

From: Brendan Hurley
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 12 Jul 2000 17:59:39
Message: <396CEA81.91AF7761@saber.net>
Dear Micha,


Micha Riser wrote:
[snip]
> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!

You may post any of my stuff, too.  I also have lots more on the
Download page at my Geocities site that you can get and post.  Please
include my site and email addresses when you do.

Blessings, 
           Brendan

-- 
Michael Brendan Hurley
POV: http://www.geocities.com/mbrendanh/
mbh### [at] sabernet


Post a reply to this message

From: CreeD
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 6 Aug 2000 19:00:21
Message: <01bffffa$d66df320$5b1ba1d0@mk>
Okay with me.

CreeD


Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Re: Your source code in this newsgroup
Date: 5 Mar 2001 07:24:30
Message: <3aa3857e@news.povray.org>
Fine with me.

Nekar Xenos

Micha Riser <mri### [at] datacommch> wrote in message
news:3967ADE1.624B534D@datacomm.ch...
> Hi all!
>
> There are so many nice objects for POV-Ray around in this newsgroup. I
> think they are woth being collected and systematically presented.
> Therefore, if you allow me I'll do that job... that'll take me some
> hours but I think it could result in a valuable thing.
>
> So if you have posted source code in this newsgroup and want me to use
> your sources for the collection, please answer this post and tell me
> that it is all right!
>
> I'll then add your objects to the 'POV-Ray Objects collection' at
> http://povobjects.keyspace.de . Of course your name and (if you have and
> want so) a link to your website will be mentioned.
>
> - Micha Riser
>   POVObjects Admin
>
> --
> --------------------------------------------------------------
>  email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
>  visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
>  POVRay Objects Collection:  http://povobjects.keyspace.de
>


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2023 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.