POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : The objects in this newsgroup ... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  The objects in this newsgroup ... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: The objects in this newsgroup ...
Date: 3 Jan 2000 19:17:25
Message: <38713CA0.7519F844@datacomm.ch>
I see so many nice POV-Ray objects in this newsgroup. I think it is a
pitty when they got lost with the time. So I ask from time to time some
author if he allows me to add his/her object to the POV-Ray Objects
Collection, a free collection where the objects are categorised and
available with a trubnail how they look. But this is quite a time
consuming job when I do this for each single object.
When each author who wants to make his/her object available to more
people would add it him- or herself to the collection this would go much
easier.

I want once again thank to all these great pov-ray artist who share
their possibilities and knowledge with us!

POVbjects admin
- Micha

 email:                      mic### [at] michavirtualavenet
 visit my homepage:          http://micha.virtualave.net
* POVRay Objects Collection: http://povobjects.virtualave.net *

Post a reply to this message

> I see so many nice POV-Ray objects in this newsgroup. I think it is a
> pitty when they got lost with the time. So I ask from time to time some
> author if he allows me to add his/her object to the POV-Ray Objects
> Collection, a free collection where the objects are categorised and
> available with a trubnail how they look. But this is quite a time
> consuming job when I do this for each single object.
> When each author who wants to make his/her object available to more
> people would add it him- or herself to the collection this would go much
> easier.
>
> I want once again thank to all these great pov-ray artist who share
> their possibilities and knowledge with us!
>
> POVbjects admin
> - Micha

Just so you know Micha, when I see an image posted in the images group
that has a nice object I do encourage these people to contribute to
your collection. I have been pretty successful doing this and I will
continue asking people to contribute when I see something that I am
sure will be a nice addition to the collection. People do not always
follow my advice but most do :)

P.S. Thanks for the nice work you have done mirroring my links collection.