POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : It is Christmas ! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:58 EDT (-0400)
  It is Christmas ! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: olivier wailly
Subject: It is Christmas !
Date: 22 Dec 1999 13:06:11
Message: <38611313@news.povray.org>
It is Christmas !
Perhaps you will have to add more stars to your scene.

So I update XStars.inc: you can now add up to 45324 stars with true
position, magnitude and colors.

See my web site at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/8018/

and merry Christmas !

Olivier Wailly

Post a reply to this message

From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: It is Christmas !
Date: 22 Dec 1999 19:53:32
Message: <3861728c@news.povray.org>
And a nice Christmas present that is!  The astronomer in me thanks you very
much, and the rest of me does too.
Should be able to use that for binocular stargazing as well as for any space
scene.  Really great database.

Bob