POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Insert file Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Insert file (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Insert file
Date: 2 May 1999 16:50:05
Message: <372cac6d.0@news.povray.org>
This might be the right place to post this question.

I have been just real reluctant to even mess with POVRAY since it wiped out
my last insert file and then went to the new text file format. When it came
out there was talk about a utility to convert the old file into the new
format, has anyone done this?

Post a reply to this message

I'm not sure I understand what you mean..
there is a bug in POV 3.1e for windows that is in the SaveAs. It overwrites the
old and the new file at the same time.
insert file, meaning ?

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please

Post a reply to this message