POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : 3 Lamp Shades Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  3 Lamp Shades (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ken
Subject: 3 Lamp Shades
Date: 28 Apr 1999 09:18:09
Message: <3726FB2A.B001C0BF@pacbell.net>
Greetings,

  The attached Pov file contains three tapered lamp shades with
different styles of fluted ribs and angles of the shade itself.
I made them for a lamp project I was working on and these are
the results. If it saves you time or helps give you ideas then
they have served a purpose. They definately need better textures
as I left them with only a white pigment in this file.

Enjoy,

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net