POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : World macro Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  World macro (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Spider
Subject: World macro
Date: 8 Apr 1999 15:27:38
Message: <370CD305.3395FBB7@bahnhof.se>
hereyago.

Now, give me COMMENTS! (hmm, desperate, me? NOOOO... well, ok. I am, a bit..)

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'world10.inc.txt' (12 KB)

From: Spider
Subject: Re: World macro--UPDATE
Date: 20 Apr 1999 12:47:43
Message: <371C7C2C.59021A45@bahnhof.se>
Ok, after extensive work from the side of Mark Gordon and Chris Young, a big
problem has been solved. A problem that showed to be my own stupidity :-(

I had missed a parenthesis in a #write statement, that would kneel pov and make
it sigh up in horror and lack of memory. Why it doesn't complain, I don't know,
but here is the fixed file.

Big thanks to Mark Gordon and Chris Young for their help.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
What I can do and what I could do, I just don't know anymore
                "Marian"
        By: "Sisters Of Mercy"

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'world10.inc.txt' (13 KB)

first a city macro, then an world macro, what's next an universe
macro... :)

yust kidding..
I like it.

--
/*
declare {

Tom Mulder	&&	<tom### [at] a1nl>
		&&	<tom### [at] darkseednet>
www.darkseed.net <The Home Linux Cluster>
}
*/

Post a reply to this message

hehe, the city isn't mine, that's colefax(and, he did a galaxy... I'm only on
the landscape/world level)

--
/*
declare {

Tom Mulder	&&	<tom### [at] a1nl>
		&&	<tom### [at] darkseednet>
www.darkseed.net <The Home Linux Cluster>
}
*/

Post a reply to this message

>Now, give me COMMENTS! (hmm, desperate, me? NOOOO... well, ok. I am, a
bit..)

>--
>//Spider
>        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
>What I can do and what I could do, I just don't know anymore
>                "Marian"
>        By: "Sisters Of Mercy"

Well, I looked at the file, and maybe it's cerebral ossification on my part,
but how do you use it?
could you post an example pov file to educate us, the non-understanding?

S.R. Hall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet

Post a reply to this message

Well, here goes. once again the updated .inc, and my demo files.

The trees I used aren't included. Contact me if you wannt them.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'plane.pov.txt' (3 KB) Download '50-mesh.pov.txt' (3 KB) Download '50-box.pov.txt' (3 KB) Download 'chesspcs.inc.txt' (8 KB) Download 'world10.inc.txt' (13 KB)