POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Motion Blurring in POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  Motion Blurring in POV-Ray (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: H  E  Day
Subject: Motion Blurring in POV-Ray
Date: 21 Apr 1999 02:03:50
Message: <371D5B5D.5896@teleport.com>
This file takes any pre-rendered animation and creates a motion blurred
animation of any length.  More information (usage and animation example)
is available for download at www.irtc.org in the animation viewing area
- look at Tatooine: POD RACE.  This file can also be used to blur a
single picture.
Comments? Suggestions?

H. E. Day

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:00:13 -0700, "H. E. Day" <lcy### [at] teleportcom>
wrote:

>This file takes any pre-rendered animation and creates a motion blurred
>animation of any length.  More information (usage and animation example)
>is available for download at www.irtc.org in the animation viewing area
>- look at Tatooine: POD RACE.  This file can also be used to blur a
>single picture.
>Comments? Suggestions?
>
>H. E. Day

I humbly suggest that you take a look at the frame averaging utility I
posted some time ago. Look in Uncle Ken's utilities list posted in
p.ann.faq .

Best regards.

---------
Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message

: I humbly suggest that you take a look at the frame averaging utility I
: posted some time ago. Look in Uncle Ken's utilities list posted in
: p.ann.faq .

  Seems that everyone has also forgotten my targa averager
(http://iki.fi/warp/PovUtils/average/).

  Btw. Am I the only person in the pov-community, apart from the povteam,
who makes his programs in portable ansi c?

>   Btw. Am I the only person in the pov-community, apart from the povteam,
> who makes his programs in portable ansi c?

I hope to someday join you, when I put out my cloth program. =)

Post a reply to this message

Onec I get my things working on this side I'll probably do ansi-c, but for now,
I'll keep standard pascal...

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message

>   Btw. Am I the only person in the pov-community, apart from the povteam,
> who makes his programs in portable ansi c?

I do!
But mine are so pathetic and crap there not worth bothering with :) The joys
of learning C

Rick