POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Recursive Shapes Include/macro. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Recursive Shapes Include/macro. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Spider
Subject: Re: Recursive Shapes Include/macro.
Date: 18 Apr 1999 18:24:35
Message: <371A4C6F.BB4DB68A@bahnhof.se>
Update, I found a few defects. (a range error on #local/#declare )

Here you are, I'll fiddle some more with it, perhaps make some demos.

First point must be at <0,0,0> if you want it to be linked.
Angle is rotation in standard POV, ie, rotation around axis.
length should be rather easy to understand....

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]

Post a reply to this message