POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Sphere of Torii - Need Help ! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Sphere of Torii - Need Help ! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Peter Houston
Subject: Sphere of Torii - Need Help !
Date: 25 Jan 1999 05:20:21
Message: <36ac4565.0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to generate a Sphere made of Torii, but I can't figure out the
math :(

The attached scene uses data from geodome to locate points on the sphere,
this may not be the easiest way of doing it, but I can't figure out any
other way.

If anyone can correct my math, or show me a better way of solving this
problem I would appreciate it.

Regards

Peter Houston

Post a reply to this message