POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Grass and Flowers - grass.inc (0/1) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Grass and Flowers - grass.inc (0/1) (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: birds1
Subject: Grass and Flowers - grass.inc (0/1)
Date: 12 Jan 1999 07:47:26
Message: <369b4341.293751574@news.povray.org>
To All who wanted the grass and flowers source files, here they are.
As I am using the free version of Free Agent, I can't seem to attach
more than one file at a time, so, this message has three follows-ups
with the rest of the package. Sorry.

Anyway, there are two include files, a sample pov file,and even some
documentation. I have tested this version on POVRay v3.1 and it parses
in around 2 minutes and traces at 800x600 no AA in around 30 minutes.

The original flowers posting was a small piece of a 1024x768 image
that took 100 hours to trace. So be careful!!

I have put a few more images on povray.binaries.images, enjoy.

You may use this source in anyway you see fit. If you get famous,
include me in your credits.

Regards
Gordon
<gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau>

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:51:11 GMT, bir### [at] operaiinetnetau wrote:

>To All who wanted the grass and flowers source files, here they are.
>As I am using the free version of Free Agent, I can't seem to attach
>more than one file at a time, so, this message has three follows-ups
>with the rest of the package. Sorry.

Part 2

>Regards
>Gordon
><gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau>

Post a reply to this message

To All who wanted the grass and flowers source files, here they are.
As I am using the free version of Free Agent, I can't seem to attach
more than one file at a time, so, this message has three follows-ups
with the rest of the package. Sorry.

Part 3

Regards
Gordon
<gbe### [at] birdcameroncomau>

Post a reply to this message

To All who wanted the grass and flowers source files, here they are.
As I am using the free version of Free Agent, I can't seem to attach
more than one file at a time, so, this message has three follows-ups
with the rest of the package. Sorry.

Part 4

Regards
Gordon