POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Tiling Macro Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Tiling Macro (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Julius Klatte
Subject: Tiling Macro
Date: 7 Jan 1999 19:26:20
Message: <369550ac.0@news.povray.org>
Greetings all

Now that I've /almost/ finished my TILING MACRO, I was
wondering if I could spare anyone some work by posting it
here. It creates tiled floors with tileable objects and
grout.

The macro contains:
- 5 different tile types with an option to include your own
designs;
- possibility to change default settings before invoking the
macro;
- default and extra textures
- debug messages for visualising settings
- more...

I personally found it to be quite useful already in a number
of scenes. A complete zip package including example scenes
and other thingies is probably coming up at
http://surf.to/jkhome

I'd like to hear from anyone who's interested or has feature
requests or comments.

Julius
 http://surf.to/jkhome      - for pov tutorials, macro's,
textures...
 http://surf.to/uagalleries - United Artists Galleries

"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

Post a reply to this message