POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : One of the very first ... Advices welcome ! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:08 EDT (-0400)
  One of the very first ... Advices welcome ! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Cookie Monster
Subject: One of the very first ... Advices welcome !
Date: 15 Dec 1998 16:07:23
Message: <3676cf8b.0@news.povray.org>
Here is one of the very first images I made... (see povray.binaries.images)
Have a look and tell me please, what's wrong and what's not bad
I think I could improve some textures but it's been a long time since I made
it...
If you want the source, wel, just ask (it is a bit messy but it is not very
complex :^)

POVingly