POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Platonic Solids Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Platonic Solids (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: hall
Subject: Platonic Solids
Date: 13 Dec 1998 16:36:01
Message: <36743341.0@news.povray.org>
Well, this is my first posting, and I hope I'm not re-inventing the wheel
for most people out there.
I have made an ".inc" file (called platonic.inc) that has (if you haven't
guessed) the specifications
in POV terms for the platonic solids (you know, those things in geometry
class that look like D+D dice);
the tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, and icosahedron.  They are
done in both a solid and
a framework style.  I have also included a couple of example files with the
platonic.inc file.
Have fun!

S.R. Hall

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'platonic.inc.txt' (25 KB) Download 'platonic.pov.txt' (2 KB) Download 'platonic2.pov.txt' (2 KB)