POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Scenes Wanted! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:47 EDT (-0400)
  Scenes Wanted! (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: JK
Subject: Scenes Wanted!
Date: 24 Aug 1998 17:41:35
Message: <35E1CED4.AB13859B@hotmail.com>
Thanks for reading this.
Here's the thing. I've opened some galleries on the web called the
United Artists Galleries.
Goal: show off some great POV scenes.
Of course, I'll put my own creations there, but I'm looking for people
who'd like to show their work there as well.
The pages are still heavily under construction, but I would appreciate
it a lot if you'd all give a hand in creating a gallery that combines
the great POVwork of all interested.

What do you get: links to your own pages => publicity! and... lots of
thanks if you'd care for it.

mail me if you like (kla### [at] hotmailcom or jku### [at] hotmailcom) for any
info.
United Artists Galleries: http://surf.to/jkhome

Thanks already,
JK