Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> Op 29/10/2019 om 15:09 schreef jr:
> > "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >> ... I wrote a macro which "scans" an object's BB ...
> > find attached an updated version of 'Bounder'.
> > ...
> I suggest you change the wording in line 125, from:
> bndr_emit3V("object aligned (BB) max",dims_,6)
> bndr_emit3V("object aligned (BB) dimension",dims_,6)
> I suppose that was an overlook ;-)
yes, another one. :-) thanks. after some thought I've changed it to "BB
aligned dimensions". also, I've removed the parentheses in the lines above in
output, and the dashed line above the 'difference' lines. I shall wait a few
days before posting a final version, in case other improvements get suggested.
Post a reply to this message