Op 29/10/2019 om 15:09 schreef jr:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> ... I wrote a macro which "scans" an object's BB ...
> find attached an updated version of 'Bounder'.
> the changes are largely cosmetic, I've tried to make the output less confusing,
> and now refer to "inside() calls" instead of "probes" etc. under the hood I
> managed to tighten things up a bit, removing a few variables and ..
I suggest you change the wording in line 125, from:
bndr_emit3V("object aligned (BB) max",dims_,6)
bndr_emit3V("object aligned (BB) dimension",dims_,6)
I suppose that was an overlook ;-)
Post a reply to this message