POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:34:26 EDT (-0400)
  paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: elma96
Subject: paper written by Nathan Kopp about photon mapping
Date: 7 Apr 2021 16:25:00
Message: <web.606e1500a8e7619e3cb3bd141b1731@news.povray.org>
Hallo,

on this webseite:
http://www-f9.ijs.si/~matevz/docs/MegaPov/megapov.html#photons
is mentioned that Nathan Kopp wrote a paper about photon maps.

Quoting:
"The paper is called Simulating Reflective and Refractive Caustics in POV-Ray
Using a Photon Map, and you can download it in zipped postscript format at
http://nathan.kopp.com/nk_photons.zip (size: about 800 KB)."

Unfortunately this website is no longer available and I can't find this
Zip-file.

Does anyone here maybe still have a copy of it or knows  how to acquire it?
I would aprreciate  it.

Regards
Elma

Post a reply to this message