POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Modify source code of program POVRAY + MPI (please Help) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:46:28 EDT (-0400)
  Modify source code of program POVRAY + MPI (please Help) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: gaprie
Subject: Modify source code of program POVRAY + MPI (please Help)
Date: 30 May 2014 03:45:01
Message: <web.538835fe99cae1362ebcdc450@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone,
Which the source file from source code of program (before builded), which
receives the value of the variable rows and columns, width and height.
 (ex: "povray +SR1 +ER100 +W400 +H300 +Ipawns.pov").
if I find it, I want to try to modify it a bit will be added with coding MPI.

Thank you for you help.
Regards,
Galih Pribadi