POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : win98se mingw povray Server Time
6 May 2024 02:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  win98se mingw povray (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: win98se mingw povray
Date: 2 Dec 2007 14:45:00
Message: <web.47530a28d201812e1a2fabc20@news.povray.org>
one last piece of advice:

-lanything does not belong in LDFLAGS.  It should go in LIBS.  This
matters for ordering.

but remember that LDFLAGS=-lcomctl32
got the gui up and running

after dlltool to libcomctl32.a

this was all due to the un-arrogant assistance from:
Tim S
and Nicolas

Thanks a million guys!

now how does that splash screen get changed?

Post a reply to this message