POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Help wanted to understand POVRay antialiasing and jitter code Server Time
26 Apr 2024 08:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Help wanted to understand POVRay antialiasing and jitter code (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: dragonmage
Subject: Help wanted to understand POVRay antialiasing and jitter code
Date: 20 Mar 2007 01:00:02
Message: <web.45ff77d5f9801234add0a3280@news.povray.org>
Hi, I posted this on advanced users then found this group.

I'd like some pointers as to the how the jitter code works in POVRAY.
Doing a search using "jitter" on the source code dis not reveal a class
that performs the jitter algorithm.
What I would like to find out is what piece(s) of code perform a randomizing
operation on the output rendered and it sounds like there is a jitter
algorithm that does this. More specifically, I want to understand what the
inputs to the algorithm are: like (x,y,z) vertex coordinates or screen
cordinates, vectors etc. Can someone point me at the class(es) involved?

thanks.