POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : I'm getting link errors Server Time
2 May 2024 20:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  I'm getting link errors (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Charles C
Subject: I'm getting link errors
Date: 19 Jan 2007 19:15:00
Message: <web.45b15e9fda03a9f12f60260@news.povray.org>
I just installed MS Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition along with Microsoft
Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2. I'm a little new.  Has anybody
gotten povwin to compile in this? At first I was getting an error about not
finding windows.h, but I copied the SDK bin, lib & include directories to
where they could be found as per:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=7004&SiteID=1

With that in mind, could I be mixing different versions of headers &
librariers?  Now when trying to build povwin I'm getting a lot of link
errors, "unresolved external symbol ......."  mostly LNK2019 but also some
LNK2001.  I also read something about wchar_t so I tried changing the
'povray' project property about 'Treat wchar_t as Built-in Type.' with no
apparent affect. Any Advice appreciated :)
Thanks,
Charles