POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : cmedit32.dll Server Time
17 May 2024 03:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  cmedit32.dll (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: PeterD
Subject: cmedit32.dll
Date: 17 Jul 2005 19:55:01
Message: <web.42daef0a85ebdf50d07712a40@news.povray.org>
Hello,
Am running Windows XP with plenty of RAM etc
Downloaded a compiled version of POVRAY v 3.6 which runs just fine using
cmedit32.dll

However, after downloading and compiling the source of POVRAY for Windows
32, although it runs, it will not recognise cmedit32.dll
There is a request for cmedit.dll in pvengine.cpp after I turn on the
DEVELOPMENT macro. It will not accept the cmedit32.dll and they do not
appear to be interchangeable. I cannot locate cmedit.dll anywhere else, and
do not want to have to build it with Borlands Compiler as per readme.
Is there a cmedit.dll I can download from anywhere ?

Thankyou

PeterD