POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : add argument Server Time
17 May 2024 03:37:35 EDT (-0400)
  add argument (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jean gerbe
Subject: add argument
Date: 23 May 2005 12:00:00
Message: <web.4291fd0f1ae1c178dcd03de50@news.povray.org>
Hello boys and girls,

How can we add an argument to the sphere primitive?

Many Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Hulme
Subject: Re: add argument
Date: 23 May 2005 12:04:03
Message: <20050523170403.342869df@dh286.pem.cam.ac.uk>
> How can we add an argument to the sphere primitive?
What sort of argument? What would you like it to do? Parse_Sphere in
parse.cpp is the function you will need to edit, but without more
information I cannot help you further.

Daniel

--
Now  as he walked by the sea  of Galilee,  he saw  Simon and Andrew  his
brother casting a spam into the net:  for they were phishers.  And Jesus

Post a reply to this message

From: B Gimeno
Date: 23 May 2005 13:25:00
Message: <web.4292114679508ff7670f02f10@news.povray.org>
"Jean gerbe" wrote:
> Hello boys and girls,
>
> How can we add an argument to the sphere primitive?
>
> Many Thanks.

as a macro?

#macro BALL (LOCATION,RADIUS)
  sphere (LOCATION,RADIUS)