POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : human refractive error simulation Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  human refractive error simulation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michael J  Hodkin
Subject: human refractive error simulation
Date: 20 Oct 2004 17:00:00
Message: <web.4176d16b35b1ba4c3a7b78ed0@news.povray.org>
I would like to simulate a blur for a particular refractive error, e.g.
regarding a human eye that needs glasses.  For example, I would like to
apply an alogrithm to a bitmap of an eye chart or other photo that
simulates what a person with an uncorrected refractive error of -2.25 +
1.25 @ 30 would see.  Is there a simple tutuorial out there for
implementing this?

Post a reply to this message