POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : 3D sculptures for Web galleries and converter Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  3D sculptures for Web galleries and converter (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Evgeny Demidov
Subject: 3D sculptures for Web galleries and converter
Date: 16 Feb 2001 05:05:24
Message: <3A8CFBB8.8C498F4F@ipm.sci-nnov.ru>
Hi

Look at 3D "sPatch" models imported into spline-based VRML in
http://www.ipm.sci-nnov.ru/~demidov/VRML/Splines/Splines.htm and
http://www.ipm.sci-nnov.ru/~demidov/VRML/Splines/Gal/Gal.htm

I made too a small converter from "RenderMan" format into VRML
http://www.ipm.sci-nnov.ru/~demidov/VRML/Splines/Model.htm

Evgeny

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: 3D sculptures for Web galleries and converter
Date: 16 Feb 2001 23:36:49
Message: <slrn98rvv5.4hv.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 13:06:48 +0300, Evgeny Demidov wrote:
>Look at 3D "sPatch" models imported into spline-based VRML in

And what does this have to do with the POV source code?

My opinions.  Mine.  Not anyone else's.

Post a reply to this message