POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV and CGI Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  POV and CGI (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Stephen R  Phillips
Subject: POV and CGI
Date: 16 Nov 1998 22:48:48
Message: <3650D58F.DED16A0F@buffnet.net>
Hello...
is there any way to get POV to put it's image data stream to a pipe or
STDOUT?
I would like to have POV output it's data so I can use it with my own
CGI forms for ease of editing etc.

Thanks if anyone has a suggestion

Post a reply to this message

From: Roland Mas
Subject: Re: POV and CGI
Date: 16 Nov 1998 23:14:38
Message: <m367cf6jhq.fsf@rpc66.acr.atr.co.jp>
"Stephen R. Phillips" <cyb### [at] buffnetnet> writes:

> Hello...
> is there any way to get POV to put it's image data stream to a pipe or
> STDOUT?

From "man povray":

       O<output_file> or Output_File_Name=file
              Write the output to the file named output_file,  or
              the  standard  output if '-' is given as the output
              file name.

Roland.
--
Les francophones m'appellent Roland Mas,
English speakers call me Rowlannd' Mass,