POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Possible to get 3.6.0 binaries? Server Time
2 May 2024 17:04:48 EDT (-0400)
  Possible to get 3.6.0 binaries? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Scott Holland
Subject: Possible to get 3.6.0 binaries?
Date: 19 Jan 2006 22:07:20
Message: <evj0t11mggpjpd17bsqcc2a1blsei2j1j9@4ax.com>
I need to know where I can find a copy of the v3.6.0 binaries for
windows. I have visual studio, so I can compile the renderer. But, the
v3.6.0 renderer won't work with the v3.6.1 editor in the latest binary
package (I get a error about mismathched version numbers for the
editor DLL). I've looked around in the POV FTP server, but couldn't
find it.

I have no interest in messing with the editor's code. And I really
don't want to jump through the hoops in order to get the editor to
compile. If I could just find a copy of the v3.6.0 binaries, my
problem would be solved (I think). If anyone could point me in the
right direction, it would be appreciated. Thank you.