POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Macintosh Sources Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:26:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Macintosh Sources (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: Macintosh Sources
Date: 5 Apr 1998 09:08:55
Message: <ZZZnv96llu-0504981408560001@dialin14.ksk.sala.se>
In article <199### [at] dialup184-1-16swipnetse>,
mbr### [at] swipnetse (Mathias Broxvall) wrote:

> So my questions is: Does anyone out there have a "clean"
> sourcecode of povray which compiles under MPW 3.4.2.
>
> / Mathias Broxvall

I'm also using MPW. If you find anything, please let me know (remove the
ZZZ from my email address).

ll

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Jun 1998 15:51:59
Message: <6lc6mn$afk$1@oz.aussie.org>
>In article <199### [at] dialup184-1-16swipnetse>,
>mbr### [at] swipnetse (Mathias Broxvall) wrote:
>

>> So my questions is: Does anyone out there have a "clean"
>> sourcecode of povray which compiles under MPW 3.4.2.
>>
>> / Mathias Broxvall
>>

>I'm also using MPW. If you find anything, please let me know (remove the
>ZZZ from my email address).
>
>ll

The makefile coming with the Mac 3.0x sources should work well for MrC compilers.
Unfortunately the 3.0x source of POV-Ray is not fully compatible with the requirements
of MrC and the other non-Metrowerks compilers on the Mac. Wait for 3.1, there *may* be
a supported script for MrC builds without having to change any sources.
If you have any questions about MrC builds you can contact me at the e-mail address
below. Or via the official POV-Ray Mac e-mail address at: pov### [at] compuservecom.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: Tho### [at] csicom

I am a member of the POV-Ray MacOS 3.1 Team.
Visit POV-Ray on the web: http://www.povray.org