POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : 35mm Camera Emulation - Need Advice Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  35mm Camera Emulation - Need Advice (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Glen Berry
Subject: 35mm Camera Emulation - Need Advice
Date: 23 May 2002 00:40:14
Message: <UnDsPDnAOc4rnuhGpyFcWcN7sFrx@4ax.com>
I posted a request for advice on the advanced-users group, but then
realized that it might require the expertise of a POV programmer, who
would be better targeted through this newsgroup, even though my
question is a bit off topic for this newsgroup.

If you are familiar with the intricacies of POV's perspective camera,
please read my post in the advanced-user group, which has the same
title as the message you are reading now.

Later,
Glen

7no### [at] ezwvcom     (Remove the numeral "7")