POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Switch off alpa usage with image_map Server Time
17 May 2024 07:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Switch off alpa usage with image_map (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thomas Baier
Subject: Switch off alpa usage with image_map
Date: 27 Jan 2005 04:21:08
Message: <9gchv091plp06rudt9mlavvanlpfvhloq6@4ax.com>
Gents,

is there a way to switch off alpha channel usage with imape maps?
I knwo that you can enable/disable alpha with image_pattern, but image
map uses always alpha.

Thank you

-tb

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Switch off alpa usage with image_map
Date: 3 Feb 2005 19:00:15
Message: <4202bb0f$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas Baier wrote:
> is there a way to switch off alpha channel usage with imape maps?
> I knwo that you can enable/disable alpha with image_pattern, but image
> map uses always alpha.

This is the wrong group for this question.  This group is for discussion of
the POV-Ray source code.  Questions about using the POV-Ray should be asked
in either povray.general or povray.newusers.

     Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.