POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Non standard compile of POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Non standard compile of POV-Ray (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: bluefeather1701
Subject: Re: Non standard compile of POV-Ray
Date: 25 Apr 1998 16:05:39
Message: <6htfmj$q7f$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hehehe... I think we started something here. My friend (the guy who posed
the question in the first place) and I have a thing for weird computer
hardware/software combinations. The //gs in question has 2megz of memory
on a little card slapped into what appears to be an expansion slot (I'm
not the Apple person. He is.), and we're looking to purchase a 486-on-a-
stick... it's a secondary processor for the //gs... basically giving it the
power of a 486/33. We have at our disposal several high-end PC's for render-
ing... we just thought it might be neat to have the //gs actually turn out
a POV-rendered image. =) I will, however take the advice of several of you
who are a bit more open-minded on the subject. Hehehe.
                                             Thanks,
                                             Bluefeather & Cyllin.