POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Greetings from Vienna (Austria) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Greetings from Vienna (Austria) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Martin E  Arendasy
Subject: Greetings from Vienna (Austria)
Date: 4 Apr 1998 12:00:34
Message: <6g5okh$6du$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hello!

I am currently writing my dissertation at the University of Vienna
(Psychological Institute) in Austria (Europe) and I have the problem to
develop items (for an adaptive computertest of spatial abilities) such as
the one attached to this email.

My question: Is it possible to create test-items like the one attached to
this email with the software "Povray"?

Thank you,

Martin

Martin E. Arendasy, MSc, PhD-Candidate