POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray triangle mesh smoother Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Povray triangle mesh smoother (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Povray triangle mesh smoother
Date: 4 Apr 1998 09:23:54
Message: <6g5fpq$62g$1@oz.aussie.org>
At last I finished the (first version of the) program to smooth povray
triangle meshes. Check:

http://www.iki.fi/warp/PovUtils/smooth.html

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: Povray triangle mesh smoother
Date: 5 Apr 1998 12:36:17
Message: <6g8bu1$97f$1@oz.aussie.org>
I added an option to the program. Now it works also if the triangles are
not all defined clockwise or counter-clockwise.

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message