POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Port of FS85 - Aspect ratio issues #284 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 01:39:36 EDT (-0400)
  Port of FS85 - Aspect ratio issues #284 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Benjamin Chambers
Subject: Port of FS85 - Aspect ratio issues #284
Date: 22 Jun 2017 15:15:38
Message: <594c175a$1@news.povray.org>
https://github.com/POV-Ray/povray/issues/284

I have to say, I think this issue just needs to be closed out.

The current behavior allows the scene file to specify the viewport, and
the INI file to specify the image size. The aspect ratio is implicit in
the image size. I honestly don't see how any further change is necessary.

Plus, there hasn't been any discussion on this in several years.

Post a reply to this message