POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : File Formats: Import / Export Server Time
2 May 2024 19:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  File Formats: Import / Export (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: File Formats: Import / Export
Date: 30 Apr 2006 14:27:19
Message: <44550187@news.povray.org>
Greetings!

Having just read the POV-Ray FAQ (http://tag.povray.org/povQandT), I just
recognize the more an urgent need that now finally it is time to develop a
file converter. Maybe, the best would be to use POV-Ray itself to export due
the "Turing-Strength" (read the FAQ about it) of its scene language.

Herewith I want to suggest to the entire POV-Ray community to develop such a
conversation add-on or tool. This is a call to all programmers in our
middle.

It would be fine to see POV-Ray 3D models in DirectX and many other
programs!

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message