POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : bugs in lighting.cpp Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:51:28 EDT (-0400)
  bugs in lighting.cpp (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bill Hails
Subject: bugs in lighting.cpp
Date: 5 Mar 2004 03:40:39
Message: <40483d07@news.povray.org>
Hi,
during my first delve into the source to investigate a problem I
was having, I spotted this

        static TEXTURE *warpNormalTextureList[MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES];

and later on
        if(warpNormalTextures>MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES)
            Error("Too many nested textures.");
        warpNormalTextureList[warpNormalTextures++] = Texture;

that should be

        if(warpNormalTextures>=MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES)

unless I'm very much mistaken.
It occurs in 4 places.

--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message

"Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi,
> during my first delve into the source to investigate a problem I
> was having, I spotted this
>
>         static TEXTURE *warpNormalTextureList[MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES];
>
> and later on
>         if(warpNormalTextures>MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES)
>             Error("Too many nested textures.");
>         warpNormalTextureList[warpNormalTextures++] = Texture;
>
> that should be
>
>         if(warpNormalTextures>=MAX_NESTED_TEXTURES)
>
> unless I'm very much mistaken.
> It occurs in 4 places.

Thanks, I will take care of it.

    Thorsten