POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Need to return to calling program Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:51:44 EDT (-0400)
  Need to return to calling program (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob Rasmussen
Subject: Need to return to calling program
Date: 13 Oct 2003 15:08:12
Message: <3f8af81c$1@news.povray.org>
Afternoon, all...

I am calling "pvengine" with required command line options including
/EXIT.  However, after calling/launching PovRay 3.1 for Windows, rendering
the image and writing a BMP file, I cannot seem to return to the calling
program(Perl).  My program requires that I call PovRay a number
of times.  Unfortunately, program control is lost after the first call.
Can anyone help?

Regards...Bob

Post a reply to this message