POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povray source layout? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:56:15 EDT (-0400)
  povray source layout? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andrew Cheyne
Subject: povray source layout?
Date: 22 Aug 2003 14:50:50
Message: <3f46660a$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a document that describes the povray source layout? I'm
specifically looking at PovRay 3.5 (unix).

It seems to be fairly well laid out and easy to read, but I want to start
"hacking" and thought a tutorial on the subject would really help.

Thanks,
Andrew Cheyne

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a document that describes the povray source layout? I'm
> specifically looking at PovRay 3.5 (unix).
>
> It seems to be fairly well laid out and easy to read, but I want to start
> "hacking" and thought a tutorial on the subject would really help.

There is no such documentation.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:50:49 -0400, "Andrew Cheyne" <a_c### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:
> Is there a document that describes the povray source layout? I'm
> specifically looking at PovRay 3.5 (unix).

Nothing official, but try this
http://megapov.inetart.net/manual/internals.html

> It seems to be fairly well laid out and easy to read, but I want to start
> "hacking" and thought a tutorial on the subject would really help.

What kind of hacking ? What new features you mean ?

ABX