POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GuiExt on Linux? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:54:01 EDT (-0400)
  GuiExt on Linux? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Andrew Wilcox
Subject: GuiExt on Linux?
Date: 14 Dec 2002 22:25:27
Message: <3dfbf627$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a similar mechanism on Linux/Unix POV to the GUI Extensions on
POV-Ray for Windows.  Now obviously I know the Linux version is run from the
command-line.  My specific question is, is there a way to get the pixels
from Linux POV as the render is happening, instead of waiting until the
render is complete?

Andrew Wilcox

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a similar mechanism on Linux/Unix POV to the GUI Extensions on
> POV-Ray for Windows.  Now obviously I know the Linux version is run from
> the
> command-line.  My specific question is, is there a way to get the pixels
> from Linux POV as the render is happening, instead of waiting until the
> render is complete?

Have you looked at these?

http://pyvon.sourceforge.net/UK_index.html
http://www.azweb.de/kpovmodeler/

--
Your connection failed because: parallel processors running perpendicular
today

Post a reply to this message