POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to define a global fstream object? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  How to define a global fstream object? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Wu Yang
Subject: How to define a global fstream object?
Date: 8 Dec 2002 01:29:19
Message: <3df2e6bf@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
   I tried to output all the intersection points to a file. What I do is
defining a fstream object in Trace_Primary_Ray() function in vbuffer.cpp
file. It is too slow. I tried to define a global fstream object, but it can
not be compiled. Can I define a global fstream object? Thanks

Wu Yang

Post a reply to this message