POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : About the Intersection points again Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:45:10 EDT (-0400)
  About the Intersection points again (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Wu Yang
Subject: About the Intersection points again
Date: 17 Nov 2002 19:21:34
Message: <3dd8328e$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
  I have got the distance between the camera and the nearest intersection
point. And I made the object move by adding "clock". What I want is the
distance change between two pictures, the distance is to the same point of
the object. Because the object I observe moved, so it is so difficult to
track it. What should I do? Thanks

Best Regards
Wu Yang

Post a reply to this message