POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Pov Manager? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Pov Manager? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas Lake
Subject: Pov Manager?
Date: 6 May 2002 07:24:16
Message: <3cd667e0@news.povray.org>
I've been thinking that some form of Pov Manager utility would be a fun
programming project. This would be a multipurpose utility for viewing and
changing multiple Pov-Ray files. It would be sort of a mish mash of useful
things. Examples of things it might include could be a settings viewer and
changer, this would allow you to view and change global settings in your pov
files at a glance, various colour utilities, other miscellaneous things I
can't think of right now. This might be a little beyond me now so don't
expect anything soon, but if your interested please offer feature
suggestions and comments. Think of it as a kind of TweakUI/Batch
Processor/Windows Explorer for Pov files. Anyone interested?

Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/

Post a reply to this message