POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:44 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 4? wish list (Message 21 to 30 of 250)
Subject: Re: Povray 4? wish list
Date: 4 Dec 2001 11:11:21
Message: <t5tp0uch0d6gnsj4b60aan9tmgah0n9i44@4ax.com>

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/20336/

> (I'm a newbie of this ng and this is clear as many ppl
> think that i'm just another lamer, it seems).

As a newbie (in pov-community) you shuldn't mixing so much at begining. Mostly
you are talking about things already discussed. But it seems it is privilage of
newbies.

ABX
--
#declare _=function(a,b,x){((a^2)+(b^2))^.5-x}#default {pigment{color rgb 1}}
union{plane{y,-3}plane{-x,-3}finish{reflection 1 ambient 0}}isosurface{ //ABX

Date: 4 Dec 2001 11:13:03
Message: <jdtp0ucq7ng703l0d7cc49sudqacp41r72@4ax.com>
On 4 Dec 2001 10:53:11 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>  Show us some lightflow images which can't be done in POV-Ray.

I advise "lightflow" searching at povray.binaries.images first :-)

ABX
--
#declare _=function(a,b,x){((a^2)+(b^2))^.5-x}#default {pigment{color rgb 1}}
union{plane{y,-3}plane{-x,-3}finish{reflection 1 ambient 0}}isosurface{ //ABX
function{_(x-2,y,1)|_((x+y)*.7,z,.1)|_((x+y+2)*.7,z,.1)|_(x/2+y*.8+1.5,z,.1)}
contained_by{box{<0,-3,-.1>,<3,0,.1>}}translate z*15finish{ambient 1}}//POV35

Post a reply to this message