POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : A question about the source (?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  A question about the source (?) (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pablo Viojo
Subject: A question about the source (?)
Date: 5 Feb 2001 12:24:00
Message: <3a7ee1b0@news.povray.org>
I got a question about the interpretation of the use of source code:

It's legal to rewrite completely the GUI-Extension, not changing the
msgboxes and all the infomation that must be shown?

This is, use the render functions, showing all the legal advertisement but
with another GUI

Thanks for your answers.-

Pablo Viojo.-

pvi### [at] adinetcomuy