POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POVMS Server Time
8 Jul 2024 19:49:23 EDT (-0400)
  POVMS (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Matze
Subject: POVMS
Date: 12 Nov 2002 06:41:37
Message: <3DD0E8F0.42432B09@web.de>
Hi there,

I'm new to povray programming and want to do a parallel version of
povray using MPI and perhaps Multithreading. I had a short view on the
source code and I saw this POVMS/COOPERATE stuff (I do not fully
understand what its purpose is) May it be useful for me??? If so, can
anybody tell me about the main concept? All the parallel versions of
povray I have seen work oonly with version 3.1, which doesn't have this
stuff... so I can't copy :(

Thanks,
Matthias

Post a reply to this message