POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Pipe Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Pipe (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: Pipe
Date: 16 Sep 2000 21:02:18
Message: <39c4181a$1@news.povray.org>
does anyone know how to make a bent cylinder I am trying to make a bent pipe
with different angles in it

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Subject: Re: Pipe
Date: 17 Sep 2000 01:36:11
Message: <39C45859.F6700181@yahoo.com>
it looks like you still haven't learned about cross-posting versus
multi-posting.  didn't someone already talk to you about that?  read
p.a.f-a-q again if you need to.

> does anyone know how to make a bent cylinder I am trying to make a bent pipe
> with different angles in it

Post a reply to this message