POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Source Code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:35:04 EDT (-0400)
  Source Code (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Mathias
Subject: Source Code
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:22:04
Message: <39aa758c@news.povray.org>
Is there someone who can give me an address of a newsgroup where i can talk
about the real Povray Source Code ? e.g. How POVRay calculate a ray ?.....

Thxs.

Mathias
--
___________________
Visit: www.blindfisch.de

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Source Code
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:24:53
Message: <39AA7665.FB6CE489@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Mathias wrote:

> Is there someone who can give me an address of a newsgroup where i can talk
> about the real Povray Source Code ? e.g. How POVRay calculate a ray ?.....
>
> Thxs.
>
> Mathias

That's exactly the right place here. Only if you want to discuss new unofficial
features, povray.unofficial-patches would be better.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>