POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Announcing: MegaPOVRay v0.6a For OpenVMS Alpha... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Announcing: MegaPOVRay v0.6a For OpenVMS Alpha... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Robert Byer
Subject: Announcing: MegaPOVRay v0.6a For OpenVMS Alpha...
Date: 19 Oct 2000 21:29:01
Message: <39EFA001.2335E8E9@mitre.org>
Announcing MegaPOVRay v0.6a for OpenVMS.

I've completed my testing of MegaPOVRay v0.6a for OpenVMS and
documentation
installation files can be found at..

        http://www.ourservers.net/openvms_ports/

Both the standard command line and X-display versions can be built with
the
kit.

Currently, as with the last ports this is an Alpha only port since
MegaPOVRay
requires IEEE float mode, which VAX doesn't have.

--

 | Robert Alan Byer | bye### [at] mailourserversnet | ICQ #65926579 |