POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : GUI extension problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:50 EDT (-0400)
  GUI extension problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: H  H  Arnaut
Subject: GUI extension problem
Date: 31 Aug 2000 23:51:50
Message: <39AF268D.B97212D5@hotmail.com>
Hi there,

I did compile the guidemo.c (windows version) with Borland C++ Builder
4. It seems to work fine. Nevertheless I can't get my GUI extension to
communicate with POV trough this dll.
I know it's a memory sharing issue, I've read some messages reporting
the same problem, but the solutions presented there are'nt applicable in
the Borland C++ Builder environment.
I know what  the problem is, but I can't figure out how to fix or
circumvent it.
I'm getting a little desperate here and I will greatly appreciate
receiving any idea or suggestion.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks in advance,
H. Arnaut

Post a reply to this message

sorry i can't help, but your english was fine.