POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV SDK? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV SDK? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: POV SDK?
Date: 15 Aug 2000 11:37:03
Message: <3999645A.DEF4F066@accn.org>
I want to write a program and use POV to preview scenes. How do I
do this? Is there a SDK for POV? I am using Win98.
Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message